Monday, March 11, 2013

Ranch-O Bacon Chicken



Ranch-O Bacon Chicken
Source: I have no clue!

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
6 tbsp. pre-cooked crumbled bacon

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer. Sprinkle ranch seasoning evenly over chicken.
3. Evenly cover chicken with bacon crumbles. Use the back of a spatula to gently press down and help the bacon to adhere.
4. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked, approximately 20-25 minutes.

Makes 6 servings.

To Freeze: Do not bake. Cover tightly with foil and freeze.

To Bake: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Bake as directed above.

*****

I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not when I was making it, but I really liked it a lot. Everyone enjoyed this dish and it will definitely be a repeat in our house. Very easy and very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment